"Boarding at Godolphin offers students a dynamic and safe community where they are able to build friendships for life, live and work together as part of a team, and where kindness, graciousness and compassion enable them to become confident young people in a contemporary world."
- To ensure that boarders and Sarums of all ages feel part of the boarding community, enabling them to overcome any chalenges that may arise.
- To build an atmosphere of openness and trust, encouraging students to show tolerance and respect.
- To create opportunities for students to show leadership and to develop initiative, interests and talents within the houses, the school and the wider community through an extensive activity programme.
- To ensure that the ethos in individual houses makes a positive contribution to the students’ educational experience, facilitating high academic standards.
- To maintain a safe, attractive living and working environment within the houses and to ensure that school resources are readily available to boarders.
- To offer a consistently high standard of care and support, by working in partnership with parents and guardians
To read our Boarding Statement, please follow this link.
Nicola Daubeney, Deputy Head Pastoral
Follow our Twitter to get an idea of the wonderful student life at Godolphin