"Boarding at Godolphin offers students a dynamic and safe community where they are able to build friendships for life, live and work together as part of a team, and where kindness, graciousness and compassion enable them to become confident young people in a contemporary world."
It has been necessary to introduce new protocols and safety measures from September 2020 to ensure that our boarding is Covid-safe.
We therefore aim:
- To ensure that boarders and Sarums of all ages feel part of the boarding community, enabling them to overcome any chalenges that may arise.
- To build an atmosphere of openness and trust, encouraging students to show tolerance and respect.
- To create opportunities for students to show leadership and to develop initiative, interests and talents within the houses, the school and the wider community through an extensive activity programme.
- To ensure that the ethos in individual houses makes a positive contribution to the students’ educational experience, facilitating high academic standards.
- To maintain a safe, attractive living and working environment within the houses and to ensure that school resources are readily available to boarders.
- To offer a consistently high standard of care and support, by working in partnership with parents and guardians
To read our Boarding Statement, please follow this link.
Nicola Daubeney, Deputy Head Pastoral (Interim)