Policies & Inspections
At Godolphin we work hard to ensure that our students are well cared for, happy and safe. To this end we encourage our community to be aware of school policies which affect the students’ well-being. A selection of our key policies can be found by clicking on the links below. They are also available from the Deputy Head, Richard Dain.
Whole School Policies
These policies are relevant to the whole school: Additional information on the Godolphin School policies can be obtained from the Deputy Head, Richard Dain.
- Learning Support Plan (“Accessibility Plan”)
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance and Absence
- Behaviour & Discipline
- Complaints by Parents Policy
- Disability and Accessibility
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- First Aid Policy
- Guardian Policy
- Health & Safety
- Mobile Phones and other devices
- Online Safety
- Policy for dealing with a Pandemic
- Provision of EAL
- Recruitment, Selection, Disclosure Policy and Procedures
- Visits to town
Godolphin Senior Policies
Godolphin Prep Policies
Listed below are policies with specific reference to Godolphin Prep School. Additional information about Prep school policies can be obtained from Head of Godolphin Prep, Julia Miller.
- Living Together (anti-bullying)
- Pastoral Care and Supervision
- E-Safety Acceptable Use for Pre Prep - Year 2
- E-Safety Acceptable Use for Year 3 - Year 6
- Missing Child
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy 2022-2023
In accordance with best practice and statutory regulations, the school undergoes regular inspections.
All our inspection reports have found that the girls and parents praise the staff for their excellent relationships with the students and that the guidance received through the personal, social and health education programme is outstanding. The pastoral care was found to be one of the key strengths of our school.
Please see below for the most current reports.
ISI Inspection Report - Autumn 2018
ISI Inspection Report - Autumn 2014