Policies & Inspections
At Godolphin we work hard to ensure that our girls are well cared for, happy and safe. To this end we encourage our community to be aware of school policies which affect the students’ well-being. A selection of our key policies can be found by clicking on the links below. They are also available from the Deputy Head, Mr Richard Dain, or the School Office.
Whole School Policies
These policies are relevant to the whole school: Additional information on the Godolphin School policies can be obtained from the School Office.
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance and Absence
- Behaviour & Discipline
- Provision of EAL
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Disability and Accessibility
- Health & Safety
- First Aid Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy COVID-19 Annex
- Recruitment, Selection, Disclosure Policy and Procedures
- Accessibility Plan 2018 - 2021
- Guardian Policy
- Mobile Phones and other devices
- Visits to town
- Complaints by Parents Policy
- Online Safety
- Policy for dealing with a Pandemic
Godolphin Senior Policies
Godolphin Prep Policies
Listed below are policies with specific reference to Godolphin Prep School. Additional information about Prep school policies can be obtained from Mrs Sue King.
- Living Together (anti-bullying)
- Pastoral Care and Supervision
- E-Safety Acceptable Use for Pre Prep - Year 2
- E-Safety Acceptable Use for Year 3 - Year 6
- Missing Child
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy 2020-2021
In accordance with best practice and statutory regulations, the school undergoes regular inspections.
All our inspection reports have found that the girls and parents praise the staff for their excellent relationships with the students and that the guidance received through the personal, social and health education programme is outstanding. The pastoral care was found to be one of the key strengths of our school.
Please see below for the most current reports.