COVID-19 Pool Updates
The Swimming Pool Is Now Open For Leisure Club Swimming.
BOOKING A LANE
All swimming will continue to be LANE SWIMMING and booking a lane in advance is essential. Please continue to ring 01722 430625 and please do not leave an answer phone message if we are unable to take your call.
Bookings will continue to be available 24Hrs in advance with a maximum of two people per lane from different households or no more than six from the same household.
Lane swimming may be new to you so please see below a brief guide:
- Maximum 2 swimmers per lane UNLESS all swimmers in the lane are from the same household.
- Follow Lane direction arrows at the end of the pool. These are in place to ensure the minimum amount of time is spent whilst swimming past a member in the adjacent lane.
- Please do not overtake whilst swimming. Before pushing off the wall at each turn, check to see if anyone faster is approaching and allow them to go past at the end of the lane.
- Try to leave at least 5 meters between swimmers in the same lane.
- Be aware and respectful of all swimmers in the lane you are swimming in and adjacent lanes.
- Please respect any advice or requests from the lifeguard. They may ask you to change lane to share with a member of a more appropriate speed to yourself.
FACE COVERING IN SCHOOL GROUNDS
The School have asked for everybody walking through the School grounds to wear a face covering and please continue to wear the face covering until you are on poolside. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Changing rooms and showers remain unavailable so please continue to arrive “BEACH READY” and wait until outside the pool reception until invited in by a member of staff.
Thank you once again for your continued support of Godolphin Swimming pool and if you have any comments regarding any aspect of our service, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Swimming Pool Tel No. 01722 430625