Performing Arts Centre
P1 A Fully Equipped theatre with Grand Piano, Orchestra Pit, Recording Equipment and Stage Lights. This is used for solo, chamber and full orchestral/choral performances.
- P2 and P3 both equipped with Hi-Fi, Wall Mounted Screen with DVD and Video. A set of Electronic Keyboards with Headphones and Power packs. Tuned and Untuned percussion instruments. P2 is also used for Associated Board Exams and Solo recitals.
- P4 A fully equipped computer room. There are 9 computers all equipped with Sibelius 4.
- P5 Music Technology/Library
- P6 Director of Music/Examination Teaching/Library
- P7 Music Dept Staff Office
- P9 PAC Secretary
- P10 PAC Technician
- P12 Storage
Rose Villa consists of 11 teaching rooms across three floors.
Rooms 1 – 10 are all equipped with a piano, full length mirror and music stands. All rooms have shelf space and/or cupboards.
- Room 3 contains a drum kit and is used for percussion teaching
- Rooms 7 and 10 are large and are used for small ensemble work.
- Room 11 is the Kitchen and Room 12 the Staff Room which also contains a computer.