Please use the navigation on the left hand side for information on various aspects of the school.
Godolphin provides an enriching and challenging education within a strong community, enabling each girl to fulfil her potential and embrace her future with confidence.
Godolphin School will be a thriving, forward-looking community of students and staff, which will:
- Offer wide-ranging educational and training opportunities, so enabling students and staff to develop their individual interests, passions and potential.
- Nurture its students within a friendly, supportive and caring environment.
- Develop confidence, independence, tolerance, responsibility and a sense of belonging.
- Develop spiritual and social awareness.
- Support the Christian values inherent in the School’s foundation.
- Share common goals through open, effective communication between students, parents and staff.
- Value the boarding environment as intrinsic to the ethos and values of the Godolphin community.
- Look outwards, to the wider community of Salisbury and beyond.
- Have up-to-date, fully utilised facilities which are fit for purpose, maintainable and conducive to learning.
- Underpin all activities by far-sighted financial planning and investment.
- Encourage and value the involvement of parents, former students, former staff and Governors.